USER REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
You agree that any and all information provided during the registration process ("Registration Data") is true, accurate, up to date and complete. You also agree to update and maintain Registration Data so that it is true, accurate, up-to-date and complete. Distribute11 reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account, in whole or in part, or prohibit your further use of the Service, at any time. By posting your Distribute11channel on Facebook you agree to abide by the terms and policies set by these platforms for these kinds of content.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
Upon completing the registration process you will receive a password and account ID. You and you alone are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and information associated with your account that you desire to remain confidential. You also agree that you are responsible for any and all activities that may take place, or occur under your password and account. You further agree to notify Distribute11in the event your password or account has been used without the proper authorization or there are other breaches of security of which you become aware. You also agree to exit from your account at the end of each session with the Service. Distribute11will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred, or later arising from your failure to comply with this section. Distribute11 prohibits the sale or transfer of control of any Distribute11account by the registered account holder to any other individual or party.
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
• Info sufficient to enable Distribute11 to locate the allegedly infringing Content on the Service
• Your address, phone number and email address
• Statement by you that you have good faith belief that the use of the Content is not authorized
• Statement by you that the info in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf and
• A signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Claims can be sent to help (at) email@example.com
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Distribute11, its affiliates, officers, agents, partners, and employees from any claim, action, demand, loss or damages (including attorneys' fees) made or incurred by any third party arising out of or relating to the Content you Upload, your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of a third party
You will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claims arising from claims brought against you, or claims you have brought against others arising from the use of Distribute11. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on the Service. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Distribute11. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Distribute11.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR THE SOFTWARE, OR THE RESULTS OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You shall not, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to:
• add images or link to any Web page or any Web site that contains any hate-related, violent, pornographic, adult or illegal content;
• "crawl", "spider", index or in any non-transitory manner store or cache information obtained from any Channel;
• disseminate malware;
• Get your account suspended by Facebook. Facebook suspension will automatically cause Distribute11suspension
• create a new account to use the Program after Distribute11 has terminated this Agreement with You as a result of your breach of this Agreement;
• engage in any action or practice that reflects poorly on Distribute11 or otherwise disparages or devalues Distribute11’s reputation or goodwill.
• Willfully violate the terms and conditions of any of the platforms we work with including Facebook and other social media
• act in any way that violates any Program Policies posted on the Distribute11 Web Site, as may be revised from time to time, or any other agreement between You and the provides of the Distribute11 service
NOTICES FROM Distribute11
From time to time, Distribute11may send notices to you via email or regular mail, or display notices or links to notices on the Service. We encourage you to read these notices and check for them on a regular basis, because these notices will apply to you and your account immediately upon posting, whether or not you actually review them.
We are continuously developing the features and functionality of Distribute11. Consequently, we reserve the right to modify these terms of service at any time at our sole discretion. You agree to be bound to such alterations when you use Distribute11and the alterations shall be effective at the time of using Distribute11. It is important that you review these Terms of Service regularly on Distribute11to ensure you are updated on any modifications to these terms. If you are dissatisfied with or do not agree to abide by any altered Terms of Service, your sole remedy should be to close your account on Distribute11and discontinue use of our service. If you close your account, content associated with your name will be marked as Anonymous and be disassociated with your account. All user statistics when you request account removal will be reset on removal of your account.